The annual Aggrey-Fraser-Guggisberg Memorial lecture of the University of Ghana has been held at the Great hall of the University. The two-day lectures was on the theme, “Africa: A Continent of Hope, Opportunity and Transformation”. The lectures...
The University of Ghana has been placed in the band of 601- 800 institutions worldwide, according to a release by the Times Higher Education (THE) World Rankings. The ranking places the University of Ghana ahead of its peers in the country as it has...
The University of Ghana held four congregation ceremonies at the weekend that saw the passing out of 3,514 students from different disciplines. The four ceremonies were held for the Colleges of Health Sciences, Basic and Applied Sciences, Humanities...
4,172 former students of the University of Ghana, have graduated during the November 2014 Congregation ceremonies. The ceremonies were held over two days, with each day comprising two sessions. Share This Article:
- $3M BOST payment not fraudulent-Harriet Amoah
- Ashanti NPP communicators back to work
- End of Warlord Charles Taylor; As cronies, family, bootlickers scramble for his properties
- 'I don't have an Attorney General' - Trump
- Liberia's $104m cash scandal: Sirleaf's son, officials banned from travelling
- NDC to Lock Out Mahama from 2020 flagbearer race; Hudu Yahaya to get Nat. Chair Slot
- Omnibank, Sahel Sahara to spend GH¢1.2m on merger
- Gov't to prosecute greedy persons behind collapse of 7 banks
- Over 25 dead as Philippines counts cost of deadly typhoon
- Rwanda pardons more than 2,000 prisoners